Advantages of MicroLogix 1400 controller
• large storage space (10 KB user programs and 10 KB user data) can be used for most application fields
• true online editing capability that allows you to change programs online, including PID, without going offline.
• RSLogix Micro and RSLogix 500 Professional, Standard
And Starter software version 8.1 and later support the MicroLogix 1400 controller
Line editing online.
• switch between running/remote/programming modes via the LCD keyboard.
• data logging based on time or event, optional timestamp.Store the controller data in a single
Unique 128K storage space for analysis (e.g., trends and I/O data at alarm time).
• recipe storage (up to 64 KB of storage space contained in the data log storage space
Internal) can be accessed through the ladder diagram, can be more quickly and easily batch change timer, meter
Program data for numerators and other data types.
• high performance I/O extension options, (up to 16 I/O modules, can be any combination).
• 12 high-speed inputs (except 1766-l32awa and 1766-l32awaa controllers), available
Use a separate automatic shutdown device (pulse capture) input, a time interrupt, or a combination of 100 Hz
High-speed counter in use, there are 10 modes of operation.
• two built-in 0-10v dc analog inputs (for controllers with analog I/O options),
12-bit resolution (non-isolated).
• three high-speed outputs can be configured as 100 kHz pulse train outputs (PTO) or as 40 kHz
Pulse width modulation (PWM) output (restricted to directory Numbers 1766-l32bxb and 1766-l32bxba).
• multipoint input and output common, allowing input by inputting and pulling out, for multiple voltages at the same time
The class of input devices provides an isolated common end.
• an optional timed interrupt (STI) of 1 ms.
• high resolution timer, 1 ms accuracy.
• communication channel 0 provides isolated rs-232 or rs-485 electrical compatibility (via communication cable option).
• rs-232 port supports all serial protocols.
• through rs-485 port, dh-485, DF1 semi-duplex master/slave, and ASCII can be directly accessed
And Modbus RTU master/slave networks.Access DNP from the station network using 1763-nc conversion
Interface (no 1761-net-aic conversion interface required).
• communication channel 1 includes a built-in RJ45 port that supports EtherNet/IP networking for routing
Input peer information.The 10/100 Mbps port supports BOOTP and DHCP.
• communication channel 2 is a 9-pin, non-isolated rs-232 serial port, which supports all serial communication protocols.
• the communication switch button allows the controller's channel 0 port to be configured in the user's communication parameters and factory default
Switching between Settings is easy from Modbus RTU or ASCII protocol (not supported)
Programming) switch to DF1 full duplex protocol (for uploading/downloading, monitoring, or editing programs).so
The programming computer can connect to the controller even if the communication parameters of the controller are not configured correctly.
• built-in real-time clock.
• built-in web services with email capabilities
• the optional storage module is used for external program backup, program transfer, and program transfer to another control
Device.The programs and data in the controller also have backup batteries to ensure that the program does not lose power.
• data file download protection prevents important user data from being changed.
• built-in LCD allows you to access bitwise or plastic data files that can be modified and optionally protected
Only the operator can use this data for monitoring.
• you can output information from the controller to the LCD using the LCD instructions, and you can choose to accept user input.
• IP addresses can be monitored directly through the built-in LCD.
• two built-in digital trimmer potentiometers.
• 32-bit signed integer operations.
• support for floating point and double shaping data files.
• built-in PID function.
• finger protection terminal blocks meet global security standards.
• display custom OEM trademarks on LCD.
• meets worldwide certification, including CE, c-tick, and UL Class 1, Division 2